Some information is missing or invalid below.
Fitbit Inspire 3 Health & Fitness Tracker
Do what you love and feel your best with the Inspire 3 fitness tracker. This little health hack on your wrist helps you stay on top of your stress, fitness and sleep - all you have to do is wear it. Track Health Metrics like skin temperature and blood oxygen, plus get daily scores that show how ready you are to work out or how well you’re managing stress. Fitbit is part of the Google family.
- By watching for changes in your resting heart rate, blood oxygen, skin temperature and more, you can get to know your body and do what’s best for it. (Only available in select countries. Not intended for medical purposes or to diagnose or treat any medical condition. This feature is only intended to provide information to assist you with managing your well-being.)
- See how well your body is handling stress with this daily personalized score. A high score means you’re ready to tackle big things, while a low score is your body asking for some self-care.
- This score tells you if your body’s ready for a workout or needs recovery, so you can dial your exercise up or down depending on what your body’s saying. (Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Do you snooze deep like a bear or float in and out like a dolphin? Find out what your sleep animal is, and get detailed sleep reports that reveal where you need the most improvement. (Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- Up to 10 day battery life for more go, more flow, more whoa. (Varies with use and other factors)
- Active Zone Minutes tracks the time you spend in your target heart rate zones, so when you work out harder, you get credit. Workouts in cardio or peak zones earn you double the minutes.
- Check for signs of an irregular heart rhythm that may be atrial fibrillation (AFib), and share any notable results with your doctor⁴• Check your stress at the door. Fitbit’s mindfulness sessions teach you healthier ways to respond to stress so you feel cool, calm and in control. (Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.)
- The SpO2 (blood oxygen) number tells you how well oxygen is distributed in your body. Fitbit makes it easy to track your blood oxygen levels so you can learn when there may be an important change in your well-being. (Not available in all markets. Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. Intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information. Requires more frequent charging.)
- Includes 6 months of Premium so you can uncover deeper insights into you: Sleep Profile, Daily Readiness Score and more. (New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.)
- Note: Requires use of Fitbit app with compatible iPhone or Android devices. A Google account will be required.
- Fitbit Inspire 3 Health & Fitness Tracker
- Charging cable
- Small and large wristbands (2 bands total)
- 0.046"x 0.073"x5.89"
- Weight: 0.039 lbs.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery life: up to 10 days
- Battery charge time: (0-100%): Two hours
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Compatible with IOS & Android
- Requires free Fitbit app
- Wireless: Bluetooth, NFC
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Midnight Zen (FB424BKBK)
- Lilac Bliss (FB424BKLV)
- Morning Glow (FB424BKYW)
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
View our full return policy here.