Some information is missing or invalid below.
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker with GPS
This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash® and Kohl's Rewards® on this product. Modified return policy applies.
Fitbit Charge 5 + Premium connects the dots between your activity, sleep and stress so you can make the best decisions for your body, mind and health.
It all starts with your 6-month Premium membership and Daily Readiness, a score based on activity, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV) that helps you optimize your workout routine. Your score comes with personalized activity recommendations: low means go easy and recover—light yoga, deep breathing—while a high score gives you the green light to go all out.
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you're ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body's response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- Track your heart health with high & low heart rate notifications and a compatible ECG app (The Fitbit ECG app will be available soon on Charge 5 in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details)
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
- Your stats come to life on a new color touchscreen that's two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight, all with up to 7-day battery (varies with use and other factors)
- Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with 24/7 heart rate tracking and Active Zone Minutes, which guide you toward your desired intensity level
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep and REM sleep—then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energized
- Use the 20 exercise modes to set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone
- Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only
- The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries, not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details
- Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness & Activity Tracker
- Charging cable
- Small and large wristbands (2 bands total)
- 0.44"H x 0.897"W x 1.448"D
- Weight: 0.064 lbs.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery life: 168 hrs.
- Battery charge time: 0.5 hrs.
- Requires free Fitbit app
- Compatible with IOS & Android
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, NFC
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. FB512
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
Style it Your Way
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness and Health Tracker with GPS
Keep tabs on your daily exercise and activity with this Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness and Health Tracker from Kohl’s! This high-tech Fitbit tracker keeps track of many different statistics, from heart rate to calorie burn, as well as sleep patterns and real-time pace and distance during runs.
The Fitbit Charge 5 offers some upgraded features and functions compared to the Charge 4, including the simple fact that the Charge 5 is 10% thinner than the previous model. Other upgrades include a stress monitor, a new bright color AMOLED screen, a stainless steel case, and the ability to give you a daily morning Readiness Score (Premium subscription required) which takes into account all your recent activities and sleep, and helps give you recommendations on how to go about your upcoming day.
The built-in GPS is another helpful feature, as it can track and plot your runs and walks in real time as you tackle them. The GPS will allow you to see real-time pace and distance, and also allow you see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app when you’re done.
With a Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness and Health Tracker on your wrist, you’re able to take control of your daily activity, giving you all the information you need to build and maintain a personal fitness and wellness plan!