Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Men's Waterproof 6-in. Work Boots
This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash® and Kohl's Rewards® on this product.
Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite insulation, these men's Timberland Direct Attach soft-toe waterproof work boots will keep your feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus
- Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue
- Nubuck upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft
The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.