Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2, a heart rate and fitness wristband that automatically tracks all-day activity, exercise and sleep. It keeps you motivated with advanced fitness features and displays real-time stats.
Find the right Fitbit tracker for you. View our Fitbit comparison chart here.
- PurePulse provides continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking, all day, during workouts and beyond without an uncomfortable chest strap
- Continuous heart rate tracking for a better measure of calorie burn all day to help you stay on track for your goals
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you’re optimizing your effort
- See your fitness level change over time and monitor cardiovascular health by tracking your resting heart rate
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- SmartTrack automatically recognizes select activities like runs and bike rides and records them in the Fitbit app
- Connected GPS during Run Mode shows real-time stats like pace and distance
- Guided breathing sessions are personalized based on your heart rate
- Stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications on display when your phone is nearby
- Receive friendly reminders to move that encourage you to reach hourly step goals
- Large OLED touchscreen tap display shows daily stats and time
- Customize your style with multiple clock faces to choose from
- Stay inspired on your fitness journey by sharing stats and challenging friends and family
- Water resistant: rain, sweat and splashproof
- Classic wristband
- Charging cable
- Is your device Fitbit compatible? Search your Fitbit device compatibility here
- Small band: fits wrists from 5.5'' to 6.7'' in circumference
- Large band: fits wrists from 6.7'' to 8.1" circumference
- Requires free Fitbit app
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1 - Learn more about Bluetooth technology
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- For information about the modified return policy, please click here
- Black: FB407SBK
- Blue: FB407SBU
- Plum: FB407SPM
- Teal: FB407STE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many inches is a small Fitbit?
The length of the small Fitbit Charge 2 band is 6.7" long. The length of the large band 8.1" long. Each band is adjustable, and the two sizes fit most wrists.
How do I charge the Fitbit Charge 2?
Charging your Fitbit is easy! The charger has two ends: one end is USB, which plugs into a USB port, and the other end clips into the charging port on your Fitbit. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port, and when the connection is secure, your tracker will vibrate and the battery icon appear on the display. Fitbit recommends you use a computer or other low-energy device to charge your tracker. You can also use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
Is the Fitbit Charge 2 waterproof?
Fitbit trackers are not waterproof, but they are water-resistant. The Charge 2 is rain, splash and sweat-proof. However, do not use your Fitbit Charge 2 in the shower or while swimming.
Is the Fitbit Charge 2 have enough water-resistance for skiing?
Yes, you can definitely wear and use your Charge 2 while skiing. However, do not it immerse it in snow or water, and use common sense if it's exposed to snow or melting snow. The tracker is water-resistant, not waterproof. Fitbit trackers are not recommended for use while water skiing.
How do you change a Fitbit Charge 2 band?
Flip over your Charge 2 and release one of the two band latches, located on each end where the band meets the frame. To release a latch, press down on the flat metal button on the strap. Slide the band up, and then remove the band from the other side. Insert the new band into the slot until it clicks in securely, and then repeat with the other side.