Food Network puts you on the path to becoming a meat master with this digital thermometer.
Why We Love It:
- Adjustable head and oversized readout.
- Ultra thin stainless steel probe.
- Hold button saves temperature reading.
- Protective sheath
- 1 "L1154C" button battery
Product Construction & Care:
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- 7-in. length
- Model no. 9836-32
What The Pros Know:
- Take food off the grill a couple of degrees below what you're aiming for, then let it rest before cutting in—it'll continue to cook off the heat, just enough to make up the difference.