Some information is missing or invalid below.
Food Network™ 5.5-qt. Enameled Cast-Iron Dutch Oven
This handy cast-iron Dutch oven is a must-have for every home chef.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Pretty enough to go from oven to table; perfect for stews, chilis and braises.
- Cast-iron core retains heat and cooks evenly.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Basting spikes in the lid control moisture, keeping food juicy.
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Hand wash
- Safe for use with nylon, silicone and wood utensils
- Not safe for use with metal utensils
- 5.5-qt. capacity
WHAT THE PROS KNOW
- Dutch ovens are perfect for braising — cooking at low temperature partially submerged in gently simmering liquid.
- Braising makes tough (and inexpensive) cuts of meat tender, and gives you a great sauce, too.