This stunning art work by Georges Rochegrosse was designed in 1910 to promote the first production of the opera, "Don Quichotte," in Paris.
- Vintage ad offers timeless appeal.
- Superior giclee print displays accurate color and detail.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas ensures lasting quality.
- Name: "Don Quichotte, 1910"
- Artist: Georges Rochegrosse
- 47"H x 35"W
- Vertical display
- Ready to hang
- Manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. BL00451-C3547GG
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.