Cole Slaw Recipe
PREP TIME: 12 min
SERVES: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 medium head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- Shred cabbage with shredding disc, then shred carrots.
- Coursely chop green pepper with multipurpose blade.
- Combine cabbage, carrots and green pepper in large bowl. Toss to combine. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and milk.
- Thoroughly combine ingredients by hand. Cover and refrigerate at least three hours before serving.