You'll never lose your way with this men's Casio Pathfinder Triple Sensor watch. Featuring digital compass, altimeter and weather functions, this Tough Solar watch is sure to keep you on course. Pair this digital chronograph watch with hiking gear or casual attire.
Watch the product video here.
- Digital display with EL backlight and afterglow lets you tell time in any light.
- Altimeter measures from -2,300 to 32,800 feet in 20-foot increments, and can store 50 sets of altitude memory with date and temperature.
- Altimeter also provides a target altitude alarm and graphing capability for target and altitude tendency.
- Weather modes show barometric pressure, temperature and sunrise/sunset times.
- Digital compass displays 16 directions and has a 5-set memory capacity that captures direction, month, date and measurements time data.
- Chronograph function tracks elapsed, split and 1st-2nd place times to 1/100th of a second.
- Low-temperature resistance lets you wear this watch in almost any type of weather.
- Automatic calendar is pre-programmed to the year 2099.
- World Time function features 31 time zones and 48 cities.
- Water resistant to 330 feet
- Day & date function
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- 12/24-hour formats
- Light powered
- Stainless steel caseback
- Adjustable gray band
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. PAG240T-7
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.