This men's Casio Illuminator chronograph watch is a mariner's must-have timepiece. Featuring tide and moon phase graphs, this Tough Solar watch will keep you on course. Whether on land or at sea, this black and blue digital watch is the perfect accessory.
Watch the product video here.
- Digital display with EL backlight and afterglow lets you tell time in any light.
- Chronograph function tracks elapsed, split and 1st-2nd place times to 1/100th of a second.
- Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
- Automatic calendar is pre-programmed to the year 2099.
- World Time function with map features 31 time zones and 48 cities.
- Water resistant to 330 feet
- Day & date function
- 4 daily alarms & 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly chime
- Countdown timer
- 12/24-hour formats
- Light powered
- Stainless steel caseback
- Adjustable black resin band
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. WS210H-1AV
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.