Some information is missing or invalid below.
AIREX Mini Gym Physical Therapy Workout Yoga Exercise Foam Balance Pad, Black
This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl’s Cash® and Kohl's Rewards® on this product.
Whether you're doing traditional push-ups and sit-ups, following rehabilitation exercises, or practicing yoga, the Airex Mini Balance Pad will take your health workout routine to the next level. Meet your new best friend and trainer. This exercise block ensures you get the most out of your strength training and helps you reach your fitness goals by providing balance and stability to every workout. With comfortable foam padding, the thick floor stepper is safe to use and won't move around while you train. This non-slip board has a textured surface to keep you balanced and stable so you can focus on your performance. The compact tearproof block is a great addition to any physical therapy program and the perfect assistant for managing your range of motion. For more convenience, this lightweight pad floats on water to ensure better results during your water therapy exercises. Work out effectively and strengthen your core with the Airex Mini Balance Pad, ideal for coaches, athletes, and yoga instructors.
- Airex mini pad increases balance skills and creates effective workouts or physical therapy moves
- Made to improve stability and strengthen your core elements
- Features a comfortable closed-cell foam padding that absorbs shock
- Wafflelike textured surface construction area prevents slipping and sliding for ultimate safety while exercising
- Transverse ribbing pattern resists tear and damage for long-lasting use
- Waterproof design allows this block to float for in-water activities
- Rinse with water to clean and leave out to air dry
- Material: Foam
- Material: Foam
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 10 x 3 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm