Some information is missing or invalid below.
KitchenAid® K45SS Classic Series™ 4.5-qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Whether you need 8 dozen of your signature chocolate chip cookies or shredded chicken for Taco Tuesday with friends and family, the KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer has the capacity for every occasion. This durable tilt-head stand mixer was built to last, and features 10 speeds to gently knead, thoroughly mix and whip ingredients for a wide variety of recipes and comes in a variety of colors to perfectly match your kitchen design or personality.
Searching for fresh meal ideas? Discover great KitchenAid recipes here.
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- asily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing
- 4.5-quart stainless steel bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies in a single batch (using the flat beater; 28g dough each)
- 10+ attachments to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more (attachments sold separately)
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time
- 4.5-qt. stainless steel bowl
- Coated flat beater
- Coated dough hook
- 6-wire whip
- Bowl: dishwasher safe
- Attachments: hand wash
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 4.5-qt. capacity
- 13.9"H x 8.7"W x 14.1"D
- 275 watts
- 48-in. cord length
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Onyx Black: K45SSOB
- White: K45SSWH
With the KitchenAid brand, you'll make much more than food.
Whether you're shredding pork in the stand mixer, cranking out spaghetti with the pasta maker, trying out a recipe for soup in your blender, serving up dips for a crowd with your food processor or anything in between, you'll make weekend brunch look easy and take weeknight dinners to the next level.
Shop the KitchenAid Collection Now.