Some information is missing or invalid below.
The Kyrie Irving 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike pays tribute to a sequence of the Brooklyn Nets' most iconic looks over the years. The bold logos and stars-and-stripes aesthetic are in homage to the Dr. J-led New York Nets teams of the '70s, while the futuristic imagery and colorway pay tribute to those high-flying early-2000s teams that made back-to-back trips to the NBA Finals. There are plenty of references to Nets teams of the past while also putting an emphasis on the history that awaits the franchise on the court at Barclays Center.
- Brand: Nike
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Officially licensed
- Tagless Collar
- Dri-FIT technology wicks away moisture
- Classic design
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Straight hemline
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Twill applique graphics
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
Nike Size Chart
Size chart is a general guide. It may include sizes that
are unavailable for this item.
View our full return policy here.