Some information is missing or invalid below.
Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer
What it is: A rich cream that feeds skin with plumping hydration and antioxidant-packed Japanese purple rice for a dewy, healthy glow.
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Japanese Purple Rice: Packed with nutrients and known for its ability to survive any harsh environment, it has long been used to celebrate longevity and vitality; rich in anthocyanin, a strong antioxidant, it helps skin recover from and protect against stress, pollution, and UV damage for healthier-looking skin.
- Okinawa Algae Blend and Hyaluronic Acid: Captures water to help replenish skin's natural moisture reservoir, immediately leaving skin soft, comforted, and deeply nourished; helps to replenish ceramides to ensure optimum skin barrier function, aiding in the reduction of future moisture loss, for skin that is visibly smooth and plump with hydration.
- Botanical Extracts: From ginseng, wild thyme, and sweet marjoram; nourishes skin, enhancing its natural ability to retain and release moisture as needed, and imparts a dewy glow.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce and instant luminosity. A fermentation of Japanese anti-aging superfoodsgreen tea, rice, and algaehelps skin to look its most beautiful at any age.
Clinical Results: In an expert grader survey of 20 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% experienced an increase in hydration
- 100% experienced an improvement in the radiance of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the plumpness of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the texture of their skin
- 95% experienced an improvement in firmness
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.