Some information is missing or invalid below.
SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment
What it is: A lactic-acid, AHA serum that targets the look of pores, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots and is clinically shown to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores
- Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of skin, smoothing its texture, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and visibly clarifying blemishes.
- Licorice and Lemongrass: Brighten the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration.
- Prickly Pear Extract: Soothes the appearance of surface redness and sensitive skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with hydrating, purified-grade lactic acid, this serum exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for a radiant, clearer-, younger-looking complexion. The formula is enhanced with licorice extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Great for all skin types-from acne and blemish prone to dry and sensitive-this visibly brightening formula targets visible signs of aging and keeps skin looking clear and glowing.
Clinical Results: Results obtained via profilometry analysis showed:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles after application
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin-plumping product they had ever used and would definitely recommend it to a friend
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.