Some information is missing or invalid below.
OLEHENRIKSEN Let's Get Luminous Set
This product is not eligible for Kohl’s coupons, including Kohl’s Cash® earn and redemption. However, you are able to earn Kohl’s Rewards® and Sephora Beauty Insider points on this product. Modified return policy applies.
What it is: A glow-boosting set with three bestselling vitamin Cpowered products to reveal radiant-looking skin and target visible signs of aging.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Dark Circles
- Vitamin C: Targets visible signs of aging.
- Banana-Powder-Inspired Pigments: Quickly and visibly illuminate.
- Collagen: Promotes a look of youthful elasticity.
What Else You Need to Know: Experience a daily vitamin Cpowered routine with youthful-looking results. The Truth Serum visibly brightens and firms, the C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer hydrates and creates a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup, and the Banana Bright Eye Crme targets dark circles and improves concealer wear.
This Set Contains:
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Truth Serum
- 1.2 oz/ 35 mL C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer
- 0.25 oz/ 7 mL Banana Bright Eye Crme
Clinical Results: Truth Serum:
In a consumer study on 35 women, after 8 weeks:
- 97% agreed it smooths skin
- 94% agreed it leaves skin soft
- 91% agreed it absorbs quickly and easily into skin
C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer:
In a consumer study on 35 women, after 4 weeks:
- 100% agreed it delivers lightweight moisture and infuses skin with lasting hydration
- 100% agreed it provides a smooth base for foundation application
- 100% agreed it smooths rough skin
Banana Bright Eye Crme:
In a consumer study on 37 women, after 1 use:
- 100% agreed it blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% agreed it visibly brightens dull- and tired-looking eyes
- 97% agreed it improves the look of makeup
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.