Some information is missing or invalid below.
OLEHENRIKSEN Lemonade Smoothing Scrub
What it is: A refreshing, exfoliating scrub that quickly and visibly retexturizes, polishes, and reduces the size of pores with AHAs, lemon peel, and sugar.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- AHAs 10% (Glycolic and Lactic Acids): Chemically exfoliate and visibly even texture.
- Ultra-Fine Sugar Exfoliants and Lemon Peel Extract: Physically exfoliate and visibly polish skin.
- Holy Basil and Chamomile Extracts: Soothe and calm skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Refresh your skin with a slush. This dual-action retexturizing scrub physically and chemically exfoliates. High-potency AHAs help loosen and lift dead skin cells, while lemon peel powder and sugar exfoliants gently sweep away rough skin. Plus holy basil and chamomile help calm and soothe your skin.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study on 37 women, after 1 use:
- 100% of users agree this product polishes and retexturizes skin
- 100% of users agree this product removes impurities from pores
- 100% of users agree this product deeply purifies
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.