Some information is missing or invalid below.
Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask
by Glow Recipe
What it is: A skin-smoothing, cult-favorite nightly sleeping mask with watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and AHAs that gently exfoliate and refine the look of pores.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight Mask
- Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins, and contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin by holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture.
- AHA: A blend of lactic acid (derived from plants) and glycolic acid that gently exfoliates and hydrates to reveal smoother, brighter skin over time by removing dead surface skin cells.
- Peony Root: Brightens and soothes skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This brightening, glow-boosting hybrid is formulated with AHAs to smooth the surface of the skin by banishing dead surface cells. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin for and ultra-hydrated complexion by morning. Use as a pillow-proof sleeping mask to smooth and hydrate overnight or as a wash-off mask for an instant glow.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 32 women age 21 to 73:
- 90% of women agreed their skin felt more hydrated immediately after applying
After 4 weeks of use:
- 96% of women agreed their skin appeared radiant and brighter
- 92% of women agreed their skin appeared to be glowing
- 96% of women agreed their skin felt more bouncy
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brands products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.