Some information is missing or invalid below.
Fenty Skin Fenty Skin Travel Size Start'r Set
This product is not eligible for Kohl’s coupons, including Kohl’s Cash® earn and redemption. However, you are able to earn Kohl’s Rewards® and Sephora Beauty Insider points on this product. Modified return policy applies.
What it is: A starter routine by Rihanna for your best skin in three simple steps: travel-size mini makeup remover-cleanser, toner-serum, and sunscreen-moisturizer.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Fine lines and wrinkles, Dryness
- Barbados Cherry (Acerola): Every one of these tropical cherries is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange.
- Niacinamide (A form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe: Help hydrate, soothe and condition.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This clinically proven three-step regimen is oil-free, noncomedogenic, and designed to work better together to visibly brighten, target pores and dark spots, and hydrate and protect skin. These travel-size minis are a perfect way to try or travel with the Fenty Skin Startrs.
- Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum: Smells like a sweet blend of cherry and sunkissed fig
- Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser: Smells like cherries and coconut
- Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Fresh desert melon scent
This Set Contains:
- 1.52 oz/ 45 mL Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleans'r
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Fat Water Pore-Refining Toner Serum
- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Clinical Results: Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser:
In a consumer study on 54 women, after 1 use:
- 98% of users agree it thoroughly cleanses and refreshes skin
- 98% of users agree it cleanses pores
- 98% of users agree it removes dirt and oil
Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum:
In a clinical and consumer study on 54 women, after 1 week:
- 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling fresh
- 94% of users agree it absorbs quickly
- 94% of users agree it purifies and softens skin
Hydra Vizor Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen:
In a clinical and consumer study, after one week:
- 100% of users agree it softens skin
- 100% of users agree it doesnt pill under makeup
- 96% of users agree it blends invisibly with their skin tone
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.