Some information is missing or invalid below.
Fenty Skin Fenty Skin Start'r Set
This product is not eligible for Kohl’s coupons, including Kohl’s Cash® earn and redemption. However, you are able to earn Kohl’s Rewards® and Sephora Beauty Insider points on this product. Modified return policy applies.
What it is: A starter routine by Rihanna for your best skin in three simple steps: travel-size mini makeup remover-cleanser, toner-serum, and sunscreen-moisturizer.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Fine lines and wrinkles, Dryness
- Barbados Cherry (Acerola): Every one of these tropical cherries is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange.
- Niacinamide (A form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe: Help hydrate, soothe and condition.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This clinically proven three-step regimen is oil-free, noncomedogenic, and designed to work better together to visibly brighten, target pores and dark spots, and hydrate and protect skin. These travel-size minis are a perfect way to try or travel with the Fenty Skin Start'rs.
- Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum: Smells like a sweet blend of cherry and sunkissed fig
- Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser: Smells like cherries and coconut
- Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Fresh desert melon scent
This Set Contains:
- 1.52 oz/ 45 mL Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleans'r
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Fat Water Pore-Refining Toner Serum
- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Clinical Results: Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser:
In a consumer study on 54 women, after 1 use:
- 98% of users agree it thoroughly cleanses and refreshes skin
- 98% of users agree it cleanses pores
- 98% of users agree it removes dirt and oil
Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum:
In a clinical and consumer study on 54 women, after 1 week:
- 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling fresh
- 94% of users agree it absorbs quickly
- 94% of users agree it purifies and softens skin
Hydra Vizor Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen:
In a clinical and consumer study, after one week:
- 100% of users agree it softens skin
- 100% of users agree it doesn't pill under makeup
- 96% of users agree it blends invisibly with their skin tone
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.