Some information is missing or invalid below.
West Bend 5-qt. Versatility Slow Cooker
by West Bend
West Bend's line of Versatility slow cookers offers true one-pot meal preparation. Unlike ceramic-crock slow cookers, the Versatility cooking pot can be placed directly onto the range top and returned to the heating base for slow-cooking.
- Adjustable temperature control and large 5-qt. cooking vessel make it easy to slow cook almost any sized meal, from a dinner for 2 to entertaining a crowd
- Cooking vessel features a nonstick interior and is safe for use in the oven, on the stove top, in the freezer or refrigerator
- Heating base doubles as a griddle
- Features a warm setting to keep meals at a food safe temperature for serving
- Includes a travel lid and thermal carrying case for easy portability
- Slow cooker heating base, aluminized steel cooking vessel, glass cover with knob, travel cover & insulated tote
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 5-qt. capacity
- 8.55"H x 9.06"W x 11.82"D
- 500 watts
- 26.5-in. cord length
- Model no. 87905
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
View our full return policy here.