Some information is missing or invalid below.
Instant Pot Pro Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
Put a world of culinary options at your fingertips with the Instant Pot Pro electric pressure cooker. It multitasks as well as you do, with the ability to slow cook, sauté, sous vide, steam, warm, make yogurt, cakes and sterilize, making it your perfect go-to kitchen appliance.
- Simple touch controls are easy to read and easy to use, just one touch for air frying, roasting, baking and reheating with no hassle and no mess
- Make fast, tasty meals using 95% less oil and fat than deep frying
- The Vortex air fryer comes with 4 built-in smart programs in 1 appliance (air fry, roast, bake and reheat) you can say sayonara to kitchen clutter
- With little to no preheating time, whip up dinner in half the time of a conventional oven without heating up the whole kitchen
- The Vortex air fryer circulates super-hot air around your food to cook evenly and lock in moisture - giving your meal a delicious crispy, golden finish, without all the oil and grease
- Get the perfect crisp on the outside and tender on the inside for all your favorites, like chicken wings, french fries, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, crispy fish and vegetables and more
- The air fryer basket is large enough to fit a 2 lb. bag of fries or a 4 lb. butterflied chicken
- Quick and easy clean up with an oven surface that wipes clean and dishwasher-safe drip pan and cooking trays
- Extra sealing ring & stainless steel steamer rack with handles
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 6-qt.: 13.66"H x 14.48"W x 13.66"D, 1200 watts
- 8-qt.: 14.37"H x 15.86"W x 14.37"D, 1400 watts
- 36-in. cord length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Bisphenol A, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 6-qt.: 112-0123-01
- 8-qt.: 113-0044-01
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.