Some information is missing or invalid below.
NOW Foods Sambucus Zinc-C - 60 Lozenges
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product.
Maintain optimal health with this zinc and vitamin C supplement from NOW Foods.
- 60 count
- For ages 2 years and up
- Elderberry flavor
- GMP, UL Dietary Supplement Certification. Chewable lozenge
- Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, BPA-free, Talc-free, Cruelty-free, Vegan friendly, Gluten free, Fragrance free, Latex free, Alcohol free, Oil free, Silicone free, Biodegradeable, Bio-Based
- Elderberry Concentrate with Zinc and Vitamin C Sugar Free, Low Calorie For Adults and Children NOW® Sambucus Zinc-C Lozenges feature a 10:1 elderberry concentrate. As a centuries old tradition, elderberry has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being.* This product includes vitamin C and zinc for their critical immune-supporting properties.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Lozenge Servings Per Container: 60 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value ** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.* Daily Value not established. Calories < 5 Total Carbohydrate < 1 g < 1%** Total Sugars 0 g * Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%** Xylitol < 1 g * Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 111% Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate)(TRAACS?) 3 mg 27% Elderberry (10:1 Concentrate) (Sambucus nigra) (Fruit) 150 mg * Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Citric Acid, Natural Acai Flavor, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide and Organic Stevia Leaf Extract (Enzyme-Modified Steviol Glycosides). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. TRAACS* is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Family owned since 1968.
HOW TO USE
- "For children (ages 4 & up) and adults, take 1 lozenge daily. Allow the lozenge to dissolve in mouth completely and swallow.