Some information is missing or invalid below.
Ottomanson Laundry Mat Runner Rug
Create an original look and feel with this Ottomanson Laundry Mat runner rug.
- [LOW PILE]: A low pile thickness of 0.2 inches offers ideal functionality that is perfect for busy areas, underneath furniture, and in entryways as it will not obstruct doorways. [NONSLIP & STAIN RESISTANT]: Made in Turkey with high quality and stain resistant Polyamide material. The rubber backing minimizes slipping. To ensure comfort and additional grip, a separate purchase of a rug pad is recommended. [KID & PET FRIENDLY]: Safe for everyday high foot traffic areas and more resistant to life’s unpredictable messes from kid or pet activity. [EASY CARE]: Stress free cleaning includes regular vacuuming (no brushes/rollers) and gently spot cleaning out minor stains with mild detergent or carpet cleaner. Creases and curling should flatten with 5-7 days of regular use. To expedite this process, reverse roll the corner with the crease and gently apply pressure. [RECOMMENDED ROOM]: This rug will add the finishing touches to your living room, dining room, office, bedroom, foyer/entryway, kitchen, nursery, children’s playroom and finished basement. [TRUSTED BRAND]: Quality printed rugs made in Turkey for over 20 years. Founded with the aspiration to embellish indoor and outdoor spaces. Ottomanson aspires to provide trendy rugs while always meeting customer needs.
- Fade resistant
- LOW PROFILE: These runner rugs are produced with a thinner profile to avoid trip hazards for your pets and loved ones. Low profile rugs allows for a seamless transition of your cold floors to a warmer space.
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Best Practices Before Use: Rugs may come with minor creases from being too tightly packaged for storage and shipment. These creases should flatten within 5-7 days with normal use. To further reduce creases, reverse roll your rug and let it sit for 24 hours. For curled edges bend them in the opposite direction, or apply books to weigh down. Double sided rug tape is recommended to secure edges and reduce slipping.
CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Rubber backing
- Woven pile
- Pile height: 0.2''
- Care Instructions: Vacuum regulary and spot clean with damp cloth, DO NOT machine wash. DO NOT use strong liquid cleaners or hot water.
View our full return policy here.