Some information is missing or invalid below.
George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker
Easier than the stovetop and better results than the microwave, this handy George Foreman quesadilla maker pumps out large, deliciously crunchy snacks and appetizers in no time.
- nonstick cooking surface wipes clean after every use, leaving no gooey goodness behind
- 6 deep-dish pockets make room for all your favorite quesadilla ingredients, and act as cutting guides when it?s time to serve
- From plate to mouth without the mess; the outer ridge seals the quesadilla to create a tidy pocket of deliciousness
- Storage is a snap with the integrated cord wrap and you can store the machine vertically to fit into tight spaces
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 5.3"H x 13"W x 12.5"D
- Makes 10" quesadillas
- 900 watts
- 24-in. cord length
- Model no. GFQ001-3
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.