Some information is missing or invalid below.
La Crosse Technology Digital Atomic Wood Sided Wall Clock with Temperature and Indoor Humidity
Accuracy is key! Set precisely to one of the world's most accurate clocks, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, this La Crosse Technology digital clock catches the radio frequency daily to keep exact time.
- View current outdoor temperature with your indoor room's climate, as well as today's calendar date
- Wireless function from a weather resistant temperature sensor can be mounted up to 330 ft away
- Indoor temperature (F/C) & humidity (%RH) with indoor comfort level indicator
- Outdoor temperature (F/C) & humidity (%RH) with temperature trend
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- Seven time zone settings from continental United States
- 24-hr. time display with 10-min snooze alarm
- Calendar: month/date and full spelling of the day of the week
- Low battery icon indicates if batteries need replacing
- Wall hanging or free standing
- 7.55"H x 9.52"W x 1.02"D
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Transmission range up to 330 ft (100m)
- Requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. 513-1919-INT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Outdoor temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.