Some information is missing or invalid below.
Galileo 20X & 30X Stereo GEM Microscope with Flexible LED Light
The Galileo G-2030M stereo microscope is an optical microscope variant designed for low magnification observation of a sample, typically using light reflected from the surface of an object rather than transmitted through it.
- The stereo binocular eyepiece configuration of the G-2030M allows the viewer to see objects in three dimensions
- Look at gems, jewelry, insects, plants, coins, or anything else in all three dimensions, providing a realistic viewing experience
- Great for scientific dissection, insects, plants, small parts inspection, stamp or coin collectors and anyone wanting to examine a sample in all three dimensions
- An adjustable 52mm-74mm interpupillary distance lets the G-2030M adjust for viewing by younger users
- Observation light is attached to a flexible adjustable neck allowing precise lighting
- Working Distance: 80mm - 67mm
- Linear Field of View: 8mm @ 5.5mm
- Exit Pupil Size: 18mm (20x) to 15mm (60x)
- Eye Relief: approx. 15mm - 18mm
- 13"H x 6"W x 4.5"D
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. G-2030M