Some information is missing or invalid below.
Sasaki Takumi Japanese Slicing Knife with Locking Sheath
Steeped in Japanese tradition, the stunning look and refined style of Sasaki cutlery is the result of a 60-day process that is intensively implemented and overseen. Only premium materials are used in creating each knife. The blade is precision forged from a single 67-layered Damascus high-carbon stainless steel piece with a cutting core made of Japanese AUS-10 super steel.
- Each Sasaki knife is produced utilizing cutting edge breakthrough technology and is precision forged from world famous 67 layered Japanese AUS-10 Steel. This incredibly durable stain and corrosion resistant material delivers incomparable performance. The addition of Molybdenum and Vanadium in AUS-10 steel dramatically increases wear resistance and edge retention
- Handle perfectly weighted and balanced for optimal control
- Edge is sharpened at 10°-15° per side, ensuring a razor sharp blade edge. The long, wide blade of the chef knife is specifically designed with a curved edge, so it rocks back and forth on a cutting surface
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 8-in. blade length
- Model no. 5236117