Easy to love and even easier to find, Chicago Cutlery's brightly colored knives stand out in the kitchen. Each essential style has a soft-grip handle that's color-matched to a nonstick-coated blade made of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Contoured soft-grip handles provide a super-comfortable, sturdy grip.
- Colored non-stick coating makes cutting easier and brings a pop of color to the kitchen.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates stronger, harder blades to resist stains, rust and pitting.
- Signature 26-Degree Taper Grind edge for optimum sharpness, precise cutting and easy sharpening.
- Santoku knife has a scalloped edge to help prevent food from sticking while cutting.
- 8-in. chef knife
- 8-in. bread knife
- 6.75-in. Santoku knife
- 5-in. utility knife
- 3.5-in. paring knife
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here