With the padded, non-slip grips of the black poly-handled knives from Chicago Cutlery, meal prep is guaranteed to be more comfortable.
- Asian-influenced, cushion-grip handles provide a sturdy, non-slip grip.
- High-carbon stainless steel creates stronger, harder blades to resist stains, rust and pitting.
- Signature 26-Degree Taper Grind edge for optimum sharpness, precise cutting and easy sharpening.
- Forged design for increased weight and balance.
- Metal bolsters for added balance and safe handling.
- 8-in. slicer knife
- 7.75-in. chef knife
- 7.75-in. bread knife
- 7-in. santoku knife
- 5-in. utility knife
- 5-in. partoku knife
- 3.25-in. paring knife
- 3-in. peeling knife
- Eight 4.25-in. steak knives
- 8-in. stainless sharpening steel plus
- Wood block
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here