Bring distant objects into view with this Galileo 12 X 50mm Astronomical Binocular.
- 50mm objective lenses and brings images 12 times closer to you than the naked eye
- Large 50MM objective lenses and excellent power
- Prisms are positioned in a Porro prism design affording them increased depth perception over other binocular designs
- Fully coated optics for maximum clarity and glare reduction
- Rubber covering makes the G-1250 water resistant with a comfortable grip
- Full range center focus, right eye adjuster and binocular tripod socket complete the system
- Carrying case and neck strap that affords hours of comfortable use
- Lens cloth and protective eye caps help clean and store for years of use
- Linear field of view: 275° , 1000yds
- Angular field of view: 5.2°
- Minimum focus distance: 25-ft.
- Exit pupil size: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: approx. 8mm - 10mm
- Interpupillary distance: 59mm to 75mm
- Relative brightness index: 17.36
- Twilight factor: 24.49
- Neck strap
- Lens cloth
- Carrying case with shoulder strap
- 2.5"H x 8"W x 9"D
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. G-1250