Some information is missing or invalid below.
Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Smartwatch with Music
You do the running. Garmin Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking. It even gets to know you, mile after mile and song after song.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Has storage for your favorite tunes, so you can keep moving to the music without having to lug your phone along
- Tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals
- GPS running smartwatch with music advanced training features
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it
- Offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately))
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Water resistant to 50m
- Forerunner 245 Music Smartwatch
- Charging/data cable
- 42.3mm x 42.3mm x 12.2mm
- Weight: 1.39-oz.
- Battery life: up to 7 days Smartwatch, up to 6 hours GPS with music, up to 24 hours GPS
- Compatible with Apple, Android, Windows
- Wireless: ANT+, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. 010-02120
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.