Think small, but grill big with the convenience of America's favorite electric grill! The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 240 Grill is ideal for those who live in smaller homes, apartments, condos, or anywhere a gas or charcoal grill isn't a safe option.
- Total cooking area of 320 sq. in. is enough room to grill up 12 burgers at once
- Precision temperature control oven-like knob, illuminated light ring and a lid-mounted temperature gauge provide complete control
- TRU-Infrared cooking system provies a wide temperature range, from low and slow roasting to hot, searing heat
- TRU-Infrared even-heat technology produces juicier, evenly cooked food without hot or cold spots on the grill
- Electric burner offers 1750 watts of grilling power, heating up quickly to grill delicious fish, chicken, vegetables, and more
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates offer 240 square inches of primary cooking space
- Porcelain-coated lid and firebox and built to be tough and durable, and clean up is easy with the accessible grease tray
- Folding side shelves and a lower chrome-plated storage rack provide ample preparation space and extra storage for utensils and other equipment
- Integrated cord management in the back of the grill keeps everything tidy and safe
- Attached wheels make the grill highly mobile
- Wipe clean
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 39.8"H x 25.6"W x 39.8"D
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Total cooking surface: 320-sq. in.
- Assembly required
- Model no. 17602066
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.