Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Men's Waterproof 6-in. Work Boots
This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.
Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite insulation, these men's Timberland Direct Attach soft-toe waterproof work boots will keep your feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus
- Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue
- Nubuck upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft
The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.