Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport EH Men's Alloy Toe Work Boots
Athletic styling gives these men's Timberland PRO Powertrain work boots modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium ripstop nylon upper
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus
- Ripstop nylon upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole & outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.