These Timberland PRO Barstow men's work boots feature rugged, full-grain leathers, Goodyear welt construction, anti-fatigue technology and durable Timberland PRO rubber outsoles, created specifically for people who spend long hours on their feet.
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh tongue lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable fit
- Constructed on TiTAN last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- Meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Leather upper
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Moc toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft