Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Direct Attach Men's Waterproof 6-in Steel Toe Work Boots
Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite insulation, these men's Timberland Direct Attach steel-toe waterproof work boots will keep your feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus
- Nubuck upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft
The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.