Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Endurance Men's Steel Toe Work Boots
These men's Timberland Endurance work boots are built for job site performance.
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Timberland PRO Rubber “double toe” and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Leather upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft
The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.