Some information is missing or invalid below.
Timberland PRO Titan Men's Alloy Toe Work Boots
Featuring alloy safety toes, cement construction, and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction, these men's Timberland Titan work boots are ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet drier
- Low-profile Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Leather upper
- Mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Round toe
- Lace-up closure
- Padded footbed
- 6-in. shaft