Powered by upgraded, patented elos hair removal technology, the me Sleek is the fastest at-home device that gets rid of unwanted hair for good, on all skin tones.
Watch the product video here.
- Used by dermatologists for over 15 years, this FDA-cleared technology is clinically proven to be effective on the widest range of hair colors.
- Safe and painless, each hair removal treatment takes just minutes.
- Provides up to 46% hair reduction after 2 week and 94% hair reduction after 7 weeks.
- AC power operated
- 46 in. cord length
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Remove hair in the area you intend to treat by shaving, waxing, or epilating. If you have light hair, it is recommended that you wax or epilate immediately before treatment. Skin should be clean and dry.
- Step 2: Tap the power icon on the base to turn the system on. Select the appropriate elos level (Low, Medium or High) by tapping the elos icon until the desired energy level is illuminated. It is recommended to start on low and if you feel comfortable move to medium or high. Press the activation button on the applicator to begin treatment.
- Step 3: Place the applicator on the area you want to treat, ensuring full contact of the two silver RF bars with the skin. Each flash of light signals a treatment. Slowly glide the applicator over the treatment area without lifting. Continue gliding so that you treat the same area 2-3 times. For small areas, like your face, stamp instead of glide.
- Step 4: Once you have finished, press the activation button on the applicator and place on the device base. Turn off the system by touching the power button on the base unit. The light indicator should turn from green to orange.
- For best results, use the device once a week for 7 weeks. Once this protocol is complete, use the device for touch-ups as needed.
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.