The Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit 4-in-1 convertible car seat offers 10 years of use for your child in one seat. Now safely ride baby in a rear-facing seat longer with Extend2Fit, providing 5" of extra legroom and a 50 lb. rear-facing weight limit.
Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Compare car seat types here.
Watch the product video here.
GRACO CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT PRODUCT FEATURES
- 4-in-1 seat, which includes a booster mode, grows with your child for 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lb; Extend2Fit 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room for baby
- Plush inserts on seat keep your child comfortable; washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the baby harness
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, headrest and harness adjust together; 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation; easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork for baby's safety
- Two integrated cup holders keep your child's drinks or snacks close at hand; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused baby harness straps while in the child belt-positioning booster mode
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH GRACO CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT
- 26.14''H x 20.39''W x 21.3''D
- Product weight: 28.5 lbs.
- Rear facing maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Front facing/ booster maximum weight capacity: 65 lbs.
- Polyester, plastic and foam
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Clove: 2001871
- Jodie: 2001872
How is the seat cushion on this Graco baby car seat? Is it well-padded for baby's comfort and safety, or flimsy?
The seat cushion on this Graco baby car seat is very well-padded and made with baby's safety and comfort in mind! Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the baby harness.
How to install the Graco 4Ever all-in-one convertible car seat for baby?
There are two different ways to install this Graco car seat for your child. To install using a seat belt, the belt-lock off feature allows for easy installation. For truly hassle-free installation, this Graco car seat features an Inright Latch System, enabling you to install the car seat in seconds. Safety is number one.
How do you adjust the harness straps on this Graco car seat for baby? Do you tighten/loosen from the back?
After clipping the harness system, simply pull the fabric tether located between baby's feet to tighten the seat belt straps. To loosen the harness, simply push the button located at the base of the fabric tether between baby's feet, and pull out on the harness system.
What is the width of this Graco car seat? Can it do 3 across?
The width of this Graco 4Ever car seat is 20.39 inches. Whether or not you can have a proper fit with three Graco 4Ever car seats across your vehicle is entirely dependent on what kind of car you intend to install the Graco 4Ever car seats in.
What strollers will this Graco car seat connect to?
This Graco car seat is not part of a travel system and therefore, does not detach from a base and attach to a baby stroller. This Graco car seat is meant to be stationary in your car. It can be moved from car to car, but baby is not meant to be sitting or laying in the car seat while it is being transferred.
Featuring rear-facing harness seat for baby, forward-facing harness seat, highback belt-positioning booster seat and backless booster seat options for your child, this Graco convertible car seat is designed with child safety in mind. Five extra inches of legroom ensure that your baby can sit rear-facing for safety longer than in a child in a traditional car seat. As an added bonus, a slot on the back base of the car seat stores the manual so whenever you're ready to transition seating styles for baby or have a question, you don't need to go digging for a manual - it will be stored safely in the seat.