Sponsored Links closebtn

Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. Clicking on these links will open a new tab displaying that respective company's own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Description wrong When I ordered, I read the description closely because I did NOT want stretch jeans. Stretch jeans is what I got. I went to my local store to exchange them, and it seems ALL Chaps jeans are now stretch jeans. I will be looking for a new brand. It's a shame, Chaps used to be all I would wear.
Date published: 2017-01-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Chaps Jeans Nice fit, but there is no stitching on the back pocket like the picture showed. That was not a problem for me, but if you are looking for the stitching to dress the jeans up there wasn't any on the ones I received.
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Short Style was perfect The 14S Short version is hard to find in stores so I ordered online, and the Short Curvy style of these Chaps jeans fits my 5' 2" frame perfectly. The petite style in the same size (short) did not fit me as well.
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from These are stretch pants not jeans I do not understand why jeans these days are made with so little cotton. The ordered the Bedford and Salem washes and both have only 52% cotton, the remaining 48% is elastine and polyester. Yuck is all I can say. I need a tall length so I have to order online but will not order Chaps jeans ever again as these are not jeans...they are stretch pants. Call them what they are.
Date published: 2016-10-01
  • y_2017, m_2, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_, sid_2699745, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_kohls