Sponsored Links closebtn

Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. Clicking on these links will open a new tab displaying that respective companys own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com

Info Error Some information is missing or invalid below.

Dream On 400 Thread Count Goose Down Pillow

$74.99  - $124.99
Regular $149.99  - $249.99
$63.74 - $99.99
Your Price
$63.74 - $99.99

use SUPERSAVER at checkout

offer ends March 28 details


Get $10 Kohl's Cash

to use April 1 through 8 details

Kohl's Cash logo
Please Select a Size

Size: Please Select a Size

Wake up feeling refreshed with this Dream On 400 thread count goose down pillow. In white.


  • Dobby shell
  • Corded edge
  • 400 thread count


  • Standard: 20'' x 26''
  • Queen: 20'' x 30''
  • King: 20'' x 36''


  • Cotton cover
  • Down fill
  • Spot clean or dry clean
  • Imported

Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.

View our full return policy here.


Rated 4 out of 5 by from Comfortable, but you might get what you pay for! This pillow has dense filling and is comfortable. Even though the product description says goose down, the tag on the pillow states 75% goose down. What is the other 25% ? Goose feathers, duck down, duck feathers, or maybe foam? Perhaps this is why it is a firm pillow. The price was certainly fair enough, but the 25% balance of the fill power may change my mind on that.
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Improves sleep I actually have slept better with this pillow. It is not a flimsy feeling pillow, but has a generous filling of goose down, so your head has a little support, but not the hard feeling from a firm pillow. I like to fold my pillow over some on the edge, when sleeping on my side, and this pillow allows me to sleep like that comfortably. Excellent quality and a pretty blue edging. No poking feathers out of the pillow. It fluffs right back up after sleeping on it all night. It was great right from the start.
Date published: 2016-07-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't waste your money I would have had the same effect had I shoved four of my undershirts in a pillow case. Hardly any fill at all. Pressing two hands on each side you have about 2" of fill between them. May be goose down but would take two pillows to equal one decent one for any support. Not recommended.
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Comfy! This pillow is soft but firm enough to give the support you need. I'm a side sleeper and it works well for me.
Date published: 2017-03-14
  • y_2018, m_3, d_21, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.7
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
  • loc_, sid_2596966, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_kohls