With its puncture-proof tires, this Phil & Teds Dash inline stroller is tailored for urban adventures in cities and parks.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- A mod and light inline stroller, the dash will grow with your family to fit one or two children with convertible accessories that are sold separately.
- An inline stroller gives the ultimate maneuverability, so getting around the city and tight corners is no problem.
A large seat holds children up to 55 lbs. & features a reversible seat liner with 5-point safety harness
- Extendable leg rest supports little legs to keep smaller children comfortable
- UPF 50+ sun hood with pop out extension, headphone slot & zipper pocket to store small essentials
- UPF 50+ sun hood with visor extension, headphone slot & zipper pocket to store small essentials
- Easy-to-use handlebar brake on adjustable handlebar for parents of different heights makes coming to a stop easy
- Roomy storage tray that's easy to access from both the front & back of the stroller
- Easily pops over curbs due to perfect weight distribution
- Maintenance-free, New Zealand patented Aeromaxx 12-in. rear tires & a 10-in. front tire give an air-like ride
- Keep fabrics clean & hygenic even when the stroller is folded with a stand fold
- Lightweight aluminum frame is easy to fold
- Compatible with one or two of the following infant car seats (adapter & car seat sold separately): Phil & Teds Alpha, Mountain Buggy Protect, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton, Graco Classic & Click Connect, Chicco Keyfit and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30
- 41"H x 25"W x 41"D
- Stroller weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Ages birth to 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs.
- Polyester, aluminum
- Spot clean
- Some assembly required
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Gray marl: DASH-V5-7
- Blue marl: DASH-V5-3
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
- Blue Marl
- Gray Marl