Some information is missing or invalid below.
Joseph Joseph Mezzaluna
Taking its name from the Italian word for half moon, this traditional utensil for chopping herbs has a design that is both safe and compact.
- pivoting handles and a sharp stainless-steel blade that slices through fresh herbs and garlic with ease.
- Handles fold over blade for safe, easy storage.
- Handles can be folded back over the blade making it ideal for storing in a drawer.
- BPA free
Product Construction & Care:
- Stainless steel/ABS plastic/TPR
- Hand wash
- Open: 5"H x 7"W x 3/4"D
- Folded: 2"H x 7"W x 3/4"D
- Model numbers:
- Green: 10079
- Gray: 10078
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.