Some information is missing or invalid below.
This Food Network Santoku knife is a clear-cut winner.
Why We Love It:
- High-carbon stainless steel blade for a long-lasting edge.
- Forged triple-riveted construction.
- Extra-sharp, precision-etched blades.
- Ergonomic handle promises comfort and control.
- Sheath provides added safety.
- Hand wash
- 7-in. blade
What The Pros Know:
- Santoku knives are perfect for sticky foods like potatoes or cheese, as the air pockets prevent sticking.
Ads By Google