Some information is missing or invalid below.
"Elegy for the Dead Admiral" was created by Scottish-born artist Jack Vettriano. In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in New York City, his work skyrocketed in popularity. This framed canvas art reproduction perfectly shows his use of nostalgic 1920's motifs to create romantic settings.
- Permanently fused image results in the finished piece having the look and feel of the original artwork.
- Artist-grade canvas adds rich depth and beauty.
- Deeper surface gives the artwork qualities of both a glossy and a matte finish.
- Name: "Elegy for the Dead Admiral"
- Artist: Jack Vettriano
- Frame: 22.67"H x 31.67"W
- Print: 19.06"H x 28.06"W
- Horizontal display
- Attached hanging wire
- Frame: wood
- Model no. DSW01573
- Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.