Jockey takes inspiration from space exploration. These men's Midway briefs deliver high-tech performance due to Outlast fabric, originally developed for NASA. The underwear absorbs heat and moisture, helping your skin feel cooler.
Midway style extends to mid-thigh for active comfort.
Cuffed leg bindings offer a custom-fit feel.
Y-front design provides a covered opening.
Double-stitched hems ensure durability.
Colors and/or patterns may vary from product image.
Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.
Rated 1 out of 5Â by RWAvrit Disappointing
I have worn Jockey brand midway briefs for a long time. As with any clothing product, daily wear eventually results in fabric failure requiring replacement. I ordered this product expecting essentially the same quality and fit as my original purchase. Not to be. The waistband is so flimsy that it rolls before I can even close my outerwear. The fit is far tighter than my originals. The crotch area is so snug it feels....well, tight. The fabric is too stretchy for my taste. All in all, I am so dissatisfied I am returning this purchase to Kohl's and switching to plain cotton in hopes I get what I am looking for.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Sadiesmom2 Cool comfort
My husband was wearing plain old boxers. When I saw these I thought why not give it a try and he really likes them. They are truly cool and comfortable plus they do not ride up like the regular boxers. He also likes the snug fit of the legs.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by sandy813 I recommend this product to any man that works in a hot environment and walks a lot! Gaulding was a major issue for me and this product has removed that possibality by 98% with the remaining 2% related to size!!! I did a lot of research from fellow workers and friends in particular and know from experience that this is the product for me!!! Probability of disapointment is nearly -0-!!!
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Budgee the product uses new materials to keep him cooler
Normally we get the Hanes briefs that state ( no ride ), but you did not have them online. We decided to try these instead. they are supposed to be made of some new materials that Nasa uses to help keep him cooler. The Quality is really nice and it looks like they will wear well for a long time. I hope that they do as they are kinda pricey.
The links below are ads provided by the Google AdWords™ program. Outside companies pay to advertise via these links when specific phrases and words are searched. These ads are provided by Google and are labeled as sponsored links. Clicking on these links will open a new tab displaying that respective company's own website. The website you link to is not affiliated with or sponsored by Kohls.com
The right choice. Update your underwear collection with these men's Jockey boxer ...
Jockey 2-pk. Pouch Stretch H-Fly Full Rise Boxer
The right choice. Update your underwear collection with these men's Jockey boxer
briefs. Stretchy seams and a plush microfiber waistband provide the perfect fit. Soft, durable cotton blend keeps you comfortable. Details: 2 pack Cotton/Lycra/spandex Machine wash Imported Promotional offers ...
Jockey clothes reach a new orbit. These men's tees are made of ...
Jockey 2-pk. StayCool Crewneck Tees - Men
Jockey clothes reach a new orbit. These men's tees are made of
high tech Outlast fabric, originally developed for NASA. The undershirts absorb heat and moisture, helping your skin feel cooler. Tag free collar on the waistband. Double stitched ...
The perfect foundation. Temperature control fabric delivers an unbelievable comfort experience you'll ...
Jockey 2-pk. StayCool V-Neck Tees - Men
The perfect foundation. Temperature control fabric delivers an unbelievable comfort experience you'll
only find in these men's v neck tees from Jockey.Product Features2 packDeeper v neckShort sleevesFabric & CareCottonMachine washImported
Feel good underwear. With their moisture wicking fabrics and microfiber construction, these ...
Jockey 2-pk. Sport Microfiber Sport Boxer Briefs -
Feel good underwear. With their moisture wicking fabrics and microfiber construction, these
men's Jockey boxer briefs have you covered. Moisture wicking fabric transfers moisture from the skin's surface to the briefs' outer layer for faster drying. Microfiber blend stretches for ...
Take on the day in these Jockey boxer briefs. From the boxer brief ...
Jockey 2-pk. Classic StayDry Full Rise Boxer Briefs
Take on the day in these Jockey boxer briefs. From the boxer brief
design to the moisture wicking fabric and combed cotton construction, these men's Jockey briefs stock your underwear drawer with style and comfort. Low rise style sits below ...