Some information is missing or invalid below.
This 3 1/2-quart Food Network dutch oven is simmering with style.
Limit 5 per household.
Why We Love It:
- Pretty enough to go from oven to table; perfect for sauces and sides.
- Cast-iron core retains heat and cooks evenly.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Enameled surface is non-reactive and easy-to-clean.
- Basting spikes in the lid control moisture, keeping food juicy.
- Handles provide easy transportation.
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Hand wash
- 3 1/2-qt. capacity
- Model numbers:
- Blue: 5065933
- Red: 5065028
What The Pros Know:
- Dutch ovens are perfect for braising — cooking at a low temperature partially submerged in gently simmering liquid.
- Braising makes tough (and inexpensive) cuts of meat tender, and gives you a great sauce, too.