Some information is missing or invalid below.
This 5.5-quart Food Network Dutch oven is simmering with style.
Limit 5 per household.
Why We Love It:
- Pretty enough to go from oven to table; perfect for stews, chilis and braises.
- Cast iron core retains heat and cooks evenly.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Enameled surface is non-reactive and easy-to-clean.
- Basting spikes in the lid control moisture, keeping food juicy.
- Handles provide easy transportation.
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Hand wash
- 5.5-qt. capacity
What The Pros Know:
- Dutch ovens are perfect for braising — cooking at low temperature partially submerged in gently simmering liquid.
- Braising makes tough (and inexpensive) cuts of meat tender, and gives you a great sauce, too.